A little more about me
My name is Sandy Kreps, and I’m a writer, editor and graphic designer in North Dallas, wife, caffeine addict, and mom to two gorgeous little boys. After the birth of my first son in 2005, I noticed the waste we humans are creating as well as how we’re draining our planetary resources — effectively ruining the planet for our children. I am committed to simplifying my hectic life, reducing waste and helping others who want to live a greener, simpler lifestyle. I’ve been writing, teaching and speaking on green living and simplicity subjects since 2007. I am a regular contributor to Green Child Magazine and Greenster.com. Here are a few more things about me:
- I’ve been a writer, editor and graphic designer/art director for 15 years. Modern Simplicity has been my online home since 2007.
- I wrote a book called Fresh Start: 31 Days to Simplify, Declutter and Rein in the Chaos, which you can find more about here.
- I just published a new ebook called Simply Christmas, which you can find out more about here.
- I’m currently writing a book called Mommy Simplicity. Find out how you can be an insider here.
- I have a writing, editing and graphic design business called Wildcat Design Studio.
- I love LOLcats and caffeine (especially together).
- I really love Doctor Who and Pinterest.
Connect with me
Sign up for my free email newsletter — about once a month I send out an update with special members-only content and resources. And here’s a special treat — when you subscribe, I’ll send you a link to download my new ebook, The Super Simple Guide to Decluttering and Deep Cleaning, available only to members of the Modern Simplicity community, for FREE! I never share your email with anyone, and I will never spam you. If you ever want to leave, unsubscribing is easy too (but I hope you stick around!)
I’d love to hear from you. How can I help you? Here’s how you can reach me:
Click here to go read my latest blog updates.
Thanks! I’m happy you’re here!