My name is Sandy Kreps, and I’m a writer, editor and graphic designer in North Dallas, wife, caffeine addict, and mom to two gorgeous little boys. After the birth of my first son in 2005, I noticed the waste we humans are creating as well as how we’re draining our planetary resources — effectively ruining the planet for our children. I am committed to simplifying my hectic life, reducing waste and helping others who want to live a greener, simpler lifestyle. I’ve been writing, teaching and speaking on green living and simplicity subjects since 2007. I am a regular contributor to Green Child Magazine and Juicing Healthy Magazine. Here are a few more things about me:
- I’ve been a writer, editor and graphic designer/art director for more than 15 years. Modern Simplicity has been my online home since 2007.
- I wrote a Kindle book called Fresh Start: 31 Days to Simplify, Declutter and Rein in the Chaos, which you can find more about here.
- I wrote a Kindle book called Simply Christmas, which you can find out more about here.
- I’m currently working on a new project called Mommy Simplicity. Read the book for FREE before it’s officially released by joining the Mommy Simplicity community. I’ll also be sharing behind-the-scenes secrets and even giving you the chance to have a voice in the book!
- I have a writing, editing and graphic design business called Wildcat Design Studio.
- I love LOLcats and caffeine (especially together).
- I really love Doctor Who and Pinterest.
Connect with me
I’d love to hear from you. How can I help YOU?
The best way to keep in touch with me is my free email newsletter — about once a month I send out an update with special members-only content and resources. I never share your email with anyone, and I will never spam you. If you ever want to leave, unsubscribing is easy too (but I hope you stick around!)
To thank you, I’ve even got a free gift for you! When you subscribe, you’ll be sent a link in your confirmation email to download my special two-page feature called A Month of Missions: 31 Quick and Easy Tasks to Simplify Your Home.
Click here to go read my latest blog updates.