25 MORE Uses for Baby Wipes Containers
Update: This post is so popular, I came up with even more ideas for reusing these awesome little boxes. Check out 101 Ways to Reuse Baby Wipes Containers!
I wrote this post on 50 Uses for Those Rectangular Baby Wipes Containers over a year ago, and it’s been one of my most popular entries. In response to reader feedback, here are 25 more uses for baby wipes containers (that’s 75 uses I’ve given you — there’s no excuse to throw them away)!
- Storing toddler dental supplies (toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, timer)
- Storing cassette tapes or mini-DV tapes for your video camera
- Organizing garage sale stuff like pricing labels, batteries, small extension cord for testing appliances
- A cash box for your garage sale or Girl Scout cookie sale
- Holding condiments, utensils, napkins and other small dining supplies in your desk drawer at work
- Holding reusable cleaning rags
- Storing kids’ puzzles after the box breaks
- Storing pieces for board games
- Closet emergency kit — fill with a small sewing kit, double-sided tape, safety pins, a lint brush and static spray for wardrobe mishaps
- Shoe polishing kit — fill with shoe polish, rags and brushes, leather wipes and deodorizing spray for keeping your shoes fresh
- Storing office supplies such as paper clips, binder clips, extra staples, erasers, you name it
- Touch-up paint kit — keep small jars of touch-up wall paint and small paint brushes for easy wall upkeep
- Home repair kit — keep a screwdriver, screws and nails, a small hammer, picture hangers, and other small items for doing minor home repairs on the fly
- Store your iPhone, iPod, cell phone or other mp3 player supplies — extra cases, charging cords, earphones
- Child’s treasure box — kids like to collect little treasures everywhere they go — let them store in something small so the collection doesn’t get out of hand
- Organize notepads, Post-its and pens for your message center
- Store extra keys — but label them first!
- Store extra votive and tea light candles
- Storing baby socks
- Organizing scrapbooking supplies — keep pens, glue, stickers, tape wheels, precut lettering and decor, scissors, diecuts, etc.
- Storing baby’s supplies — petroleum jelly, diaper cream, lotion
- Holding all those extra business cards
- Storing stuff for your gym locker — padlock, deodorant, comb, hair bands, extra socks
- Collecting bottle tops until you can finally enter all those Coke codes
- You can corral 2 Wii nun-chucks or 2 Wii remotes with sleeves in one box. Other game system components work too, but Wii is what I know.